Manager Technical Materials| AUD 100K P.A | Permanent Role | Oceania
Up to AUD 100k P.A (negotiable)
Our client is an established airline in Oceania. The airline is the leading operator in the country and currently operates in nearly 30 domestic destinations.
The Manager Technical Materials reports to General Manager MRO and is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Supplies section within the MRO department
· Tertiary qualifications in Business Management, Purchasing, Logistics and or Supply chain management.
· Ability to read and interpret technical plans and drawings.
· Organization skills
· Working knowledge of IAS and CAMP.
· Aviation experience will be an added advantage
· Extensive knowledge of computer inventory systems. IAS and Camp
· Working knowledge of MS Office
· Recognise safety as a core value in all decision-making.
· Plan and manage purchasing, logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
· Ensure the on-time delivery of aircraft and non-aircraft spares.
· Manage warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments.
· Handle problems or complaints.
· Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
· Supervise, coach and train stores workforce.
· Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
· Collaborate with other departments such as Supply and Safety &Training and developing staff in the Supply department in correct purchasing procedures through the current inventory programmes of IAS and CAMP.
· Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
· Gross Salary: Up to AUD 100k P.A (negotiable)
· Accommodation and transportation: provided
· Annual Leaves: 30 days
· Sick leaves: 9 days
· Annual Leave Tickets: 4 return tickets per annum
· Working hours: Roster/Shift
This is a great opportunity to have an excellent experience working with one of the leading airlines in Oceania.
If it sounds interesting to you, please hit the “Apply” button and update your application form with the most recent information.
• Updated Resume/CV
• Tertiary Qualifications in Related fields.