CRJ100/200 First Officers required in Africa
CRJ100/200 First Officers
USD 5,500 p.m.
Our airline client is a regional airline based in Africa, operating CRJ100/200 aircraft to various domestic and international routes.
We are looking for CRJ100/200 First Officers to work on a 12-month contract.
- Valid ICAO/EASA/FAA Licence and CRJ100/200 (CL65) type-rating endorsement
- Valid LPC/OPC on CRJ100/200 (CL65)
- Last flight on CRJ100/200 (CL65) within last 24 months (preferably)
- Minimum English ICAO level 5
- Valid Medical Class 1
- At least 1,500 Total Flying Hours
- At least 500 SIC hours on CRJ100/200 (CL65)
- Starting date: July/August 2023
- Contract length: 12 months (renewable)
- Location: Africa
The airline info will be provided after documentation screening
- Monthly fee: USD 5,500 per month
- Working pattern: 8 Weeks ON - 3 Weeks OFF
- Up to 85 hours per month
- Accommodation: Provided, in airline standard hotel
- Ground transport: Provided
- Positioning flights: Provided
- International Health Insurance: Provided
We also accept pilots that are not current on the CRJ100/200, but having the type-rating is the must.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply here with the following supporting documents:
2. Valid ICAO/EASA/FAA Licence with valid CRJ100/200 (CL65) Type-Rating endorsement
3. The last 3 pages of the logbook, including the total hours and last flight on CRJ100/200 (CL65)
4. Valid Medical class 1
5. Passport (Valid 1 year)
6. Last proficiency check report on CRJ100/200 (CL65)
7. No accident/ incident letter from the CAA/last airline