Base Maintenance Manager| AUD 120K P.A | Permanent Role | Oceania
Up to AUD 120k P.A (negotiable)
Our client is an established airline in Oceania. The airline is the leading operator in the country and currently operates in nearly 30 domestic destinations.
The Base Maintenance Manager is responsible to the Manager Aircraft Maintenance for the daily functions of the division.
· LAME License
· Tertiary Qualified in Engineering, Aviation or equivalent.
· At least 10 years’ experience in the aircraft maintenance industry.
· Must hold an ICAO annex 1 type licence or equivalent
· Good communication skills (both written/oral).
· Be knowledgeable on the contents of the MOE and CASA Part 145 requirements.
· Must have clear knowledge and understanding of the maintenance parts of the company’s exposition and the applicable maintenance provisions of CA Rule Part 145 and CA Rule Part 121.
· Must have completed training in human factors.
· Leading and directing the application of safety and quality management principles and practices in the aircraft maintenance activity.
· Reporting any hazard using the company Safety and Quality Report form, PNGA005. /AQD system.
· Making sure the facilities are suitable for the planned work.
· Making sure there are enough storage facilities for parts, tools, equipment and materials.
· Making sure there are enough competent personnel rostered to plan, do, supervise, inspect and certify for all maintenance as required by the CAMG.
· Supporting the LAMEs and the supervisors as required and in accordance with this Part 145 Exposition.
· Working with the CAMG for any discrepancy between workload and available manpower
· Assisting the GM MRO an MAM in hiring suitable candidates for a location.
· Making sure that all maintenance is done at line and base stations, plus any rectification done during maintenance is only done in accordance with approved data.
· Gross Salary: Up to AUD 120k P.A (negotiable)
· Accommodation and transportation: provided
· Annual Leaves: 30 days
· Sick leaves: 9 days
· Annual Leave Tickets: 4 return tickets per annum
· Working hours: Roster/Shift
This is a great opportunity to have an excellent experience working with one of the leading airlines in Oceania.
If it sounds interesting to you, please hit the “Apply” button and update your application form with the most recent information.
· Updated Resume/CV
· LAME License
· Tertiary Qualifications in Related fields.