Our client is an established airline in Oceania. The airline is the leading operator in the country and currently operates in nearly 30 domestic destinations.
Assist the MRO General Manager in providing leadership and strategy for the MRO. The Manager Aircraft Maintenance is accountable to the GM MRO for the divisions operational and strategic functions.
- Acknowledging safety as a fundamental principle in all decisions pertaining to line and base maintenance
- Lead and guide the implementation of safety and quality management concepts and procedures in the operation of aircraft maintenance activities.
- Exhibiting a personal dedication to quality standards, professionalism, and service culture, as well as effectively conveying expectations and standards.
- Offering assistance to the supervisors and LAMES as needed and in compliance with the Part 145 Exposition.
- Offering the GM/MRO suggestions, counsel, and foreign counsel in the specialized sector
- Coordination of MRO HR requirements regarding hiring, staff training, and manpower changes, as well as the creation of KPIs for the staff members in charge and the handling of disciplinary actions, in collaboration with the GM MRO
- Working with the GM MRO, make sure that every need of the businesss quality and safety regulations is fulfilled.
- Helping the GM MRO regularly examine and keep an eye on the divisions overall key performance indicators.
- Assisting in the identification of business risks and opportunities pertaining to the companys engineering functions, suggesting suitable courses of action and, when necessary, putting strategies into practice.
- Helping to analyze new aircraft specifications, decide on induction techniques, and facilitate individual needs in order to fulfill his strategy.
- Ensuring that all protocols, maintenance tasks, and defect corrections are executed in compliance with the guidelines and protocols outlined in the Part 145 Exposition.
- Possesses substantial engineering experience in a top engineering position in the aviation industry, including expertise acquiring aircraft.
- Possess management abilities and the capacity to encourage a proactive, cooperative work environment.
- Shows a solid grasp of the companys goals and strategies for its business, as well as the operational policies and procedures that go along with them, as well as any manual or computerized systems that are linked to data presentation, document control, and maintenance systems.
- Has a solid understanding of how budgets are developed and what their essential components are.
- Preferably extensive experience in Aircraft Engineering and related environment with relevant formal qualifications.
- General airline experience combined with an understanding of commercial and private aviation operations.
- Interpersonal, planning, communication and analytical abilities
- Good mature leadership and team building skills
- Postsecondary education in relevant field(s) is preferred but not required.
- Gross Salary: AUD140K can be discussed during interview
- Accommodation Provided
- Annual Leaves: 30 days/annum
- Sick leaves: 9 days/annum
- Annual Leave Tickets: 4 x per year to approved port
- Transportation provided
- Working pattern: Roster/shift 8hours
This is a great opportunity to have an excellent experience working with one of the leading airlines in Oceania.
If it sounds interesting to you, please hit “Apply” button and update your application form with the most recent information.
• Updated Resume/CV
• LAME License
• Tertiary Qualifications in Related fields.
• Copy of Passport