Our client is a unique, International Air Cargo company in the handling of air and ground logistics as well as aviation services. They are currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to join their new Maintenance hub in Europe.
The Maintenance Manager will be overseeing the daily technical operations whilst developing, implementing and supervising maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Degree in an Engineering field, Licensed Aircraft Engineer or an equivalent experience obtained on the job supported by recognised courses, preferably type training on wide body aircraft.
- A relevant engineering degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification with additional education that is acceptable to the competent authority. ‘Relevant engineering degree’ means an engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, avionic, or other studies that are relevant to the maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness of aircraft/aircraft components.
- Minimum 10+ years experience working in the aircraft industry, inspections and planning within an airline; experience of aircraft technical services environment would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of a relevant sample of the type(s) of aircraft gained through a formalised training course. These courses should be at least at a level equivalent to Part-66 Appendix III Level 1 General Familiarisation and could be provided by a Part-147 organisation, by the manufacturer, or by any other organisation accepted by the competent authority. ‘Relevant sample’ means that these courses should cover typical aircraft and aircraft systems that are within the scope of work.
- Experience with and understanding of the EASA Regulations.
- Provide advice on safety matters.
- Demonstrates an excellent safety behaviour and attitude, promotes hazard reporting and ensures effective safety reporting.
- Models and promotes an organizational culture that fosters safety practices through effective leadership.
- Acceptable to the TM CAD as the competent Maintenance Manager.
- Proficient in the use of all MS Office family products, especially PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Data management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English.
- Comfortable in an environment that requires a high level of adaptability.
- Have a full driving license and be able to travel internationally.
- Must satisfy and maintain the required medical standard.
- Travel is a requirement of the role.
- Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and overtime, may be required.
This is a permanent position which carries a remuneration in the area of 72K EUR, health and life insurance plus relocation package. This position also benefits from special tax status of 15% in the country.
Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Have a full driving license and be able to travel internationally.
Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and overtime, may be required.
You must hold the right to live and work in Europe in order to be considered for this position
If you are interested in this position, please click apply and upload your updated CV and relevant qualifications.
Any questions may have, please feel free contact to Julie@brookfieldav.com