Our airline client is a scheduled and charter airline, operating a fleet of A320’s to destinations to countries in the Centre, South of Europe‚ and the Middle East.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager/Deputy CAMO Manager on a permanent hire.
The right candidate will deputise for the Continuing Airworthiness Manager (Post Holder CAMO) and is responsible for managing day-to-day activities of the CAMO Department and ad-hoc projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Controls, manages and develops customer interface procedures, plans and contracts in conjunction with the Continuing Airworthiness Manager.
- Ensures that all Part M/CAMO responsibilities are met for the continued airworthiness of all aircraft within the airline’s fleet.
- Works closely with the Head of the department in establishment and development of maintenance management policies.
- Analyses the effectiveness of the maintenance programs.
- Manages the relationship between the approved maintenance contractors and communicates with them during maintenance inputs.
- Is responsible for maintenance work planning.
- Is responsible for obtaining quotes and booking maintenance inputs.
- Is responsible for technical follow ups.
- Is responsible for ensuring modifications and repairs are carried out to an approved standard.
- Ensures Airworthiness Directives are reviewed and embodied.
- Manages defects arising on the aircraft.
- Prepares and assists with the control of maintenance programs and amendments as required for Authority approval.
- Ensures that the Certificates and Licenses for all aircraft remain valid and current at all times.
- Controls subscription services for publications and the amendment of such publications.
- Is responsible for the timely completion of all aircraft maintenance records, including logbook updates.
- Is responsible for receiving and checking of work packs from the maintenance facility.
- Experience in aircraft maintenance and continuing airworthiness management and supervisory experience of QA systems and Aircraft transitions
- Experience in continued airworthiness within the EU region.
- Experience in managing maintenance requirements for multiple aircraft.
- Knowledge of Airbus A 320/ CFM and its maintenance requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellence in dealing with complex operational issues across cultural boundaries
- Methodical and very high degree of accuracy.
- Proficient in using Microsoft word and excel.
- Minimum of 5 years aviation experience, out of which 4 years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Minimum A320 Level I training.
- A330 Level I training will be considered an asset.
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Aircraft Engineering Licenses.
- Strong management, leadership, negotiations skills and decision-making abilities with effective problem solving. High sense of responsibility and team work
- Able to work under pressure.
- CAMO Planning Experience will be considered an asset.
- Experience in scheduling and managing maintenance requirements globally.
- Experience in using Webmanuals, PDC.
- Experience of lease contracts will be considered a distinct advantage.
- Immediate start
- Remuneration: €60,000 gross per annum
- Relocation and housing allowance
- Staff travel within the airlines network
This is a genuine opportunity to bring your influence to a new and exciting venture in a very exciting part of the world.
Interested and qualified candidates, please submit a copy of your CV/Resume and Licence. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
In case you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org