Our client is an established airline in Oceania. The airline is the leading operator in the country and currently operates in nearly 30 domestic destinations.
The Chief Commercial Officer manages the Scheduled/Regular Passenger Transport, Charter and Cargo functions of the airline.
- The experience of commercial airline management, Revenue Management, Pricing Distribution, Network Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Global commercial airline landscape understanding
- Negotiation ability and the implementation of interline and codeshare relationships for both passenger and cargo businesses.
- Ability to promote a proactive, effective, efficient and change-ready organization with strong management skills
- Detailed knowledge of passenger service systems, IATA standards, product distribution, and e-commerce.
- Travel Agents, Corporate Clients and Contract Charterers relationship management
- Maximizing potential for new business opportunities
- Initiation of the innovation management and risk assessment processes for issues arising in the division
- Decision-making in the delivery of charter Schedule/RPT and Cargo services in a safety consideration.
- Corrective and preventative action determining and implementing; risk controlling within the division.
- Financial budget management for the division
- A positive safety culture fostering in the department
- Efficient use of resources ensuring with KPIs setting. Qualified personnel maintenance for the efficient delivery of Charter, Schedule/RPT and Cargo services
- Gross Salary: Up to AUD 170k P.A (negotiable)
- Accommodation, transportation and health insurance: provided
- Annual Leaves: 30 days
- Sick leaves: 9 days
- Annual Leave Tickets: 4 return tickets per annum
- Working hours: 08:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
This is a great opportunity to have an excellent experience working with one of the leading airlines in Oceania.
If it sounds interesting to you, please hit the “Apply” button and update your application form with the most recent information.
- Updated Resume/CV
- Tertiary Qualifications in Related fields.
- Copy of Passport