B1/B2 Technical Management Engineers - UK
Technical Management Position
United Kingdom
Up to £71,000 GBP (depending on experience and shift pattern)


Our client is a leading organisation that is a model of a successful working environment.

On top of a competitive salary and a complete set of benefits, our client is providing an opportunity for both current and non-current licensed engineers to join their team.


We are looking for a group of Technical Management Engineers who are looking for a long-term opportunity.

The position of Technical Management Engineer is a management position, providing both operational and technical support to the Certifying Licensed Engineers and their teams on a day-to-day basis. 

  • Holding either an UKCAA or an EASA Part 66 Licence with an established record of certifying in an aircraft maintenance organisation.
  • Holding an UKCAA or EASA Part 66 C Licence (desirable).
  • Understanding of safety and quality management systems.
  • Having the ability to gain CRS on relevant aircraft types (desirable).
  • Knowledge of working in an Engineering satellite.
  • Strong working level of SAP (desirable).
  • Demonstrable appropriate knowledge and/or experience to the area (for example structural repairs/ ramp operations/ base area).
  • Holding a valid driving licence.
  • Having the right to work and live in the UK. 

Sponsorship of a UK working permit might be considered for candidates who meet all the criteria.


The salary and benefits package are among the best on offer anywhere in Europe. High salary, exceptional pension scheme, generous travel benefits and many more.

Please note this a permanent contract.


This is a great opportunity for experienced licensed aircraft engineers looking for a management position or engineers who have lost their certifying recency experience and who are looking for a long-term opportunity with a full set of benefits. 

Application Process

For the initial screening, please submit a copy of the below documents in PDF format:

  • Updated CV.
  • UKCAA Part 66 CAT B1 and/or B2 Licence.
  • UKCAA Part 66 CAT C Licence (if applicable).
  • Passport or UK working permit.
  • Driving licence.