About our client:
Our exclusive client is a fast-growing A320 Operator with +400 employees in the Middle East looking to capitalise on growth opportunities with the strategic support of ex-pat and experienced management personnel.
- Type of employment: Permanent & Full-Time direct contract with the airline
- Role: Quality & Assurance Manager
- Monthly Salary: Range USD 7,000-9,000 based on experience and qualifications.
- Expected Annual Salary: USD 84,000 - 108,000 NET
- All Salary is paid NET of any local taxes and social contributions. **ALL IS TAKE-HOME MONEY**
- Accommodation is provided in a hotel or 2 bedroom flat. You choose what is best for you and your familys needs*
- Ground Transport: Provided by the airline
- Commuting roster available: 2 months ON with 2 Weeks OFF. If you want to work longer and take longer time leave the airline is flexible.
- Tickets: Economy class tickets are paid by the airline and provided for every rotation
- International Medical Insurance provided
- Work permit and residency issued and paid for by the airline.
- *Bigger accommodation can be organised by the airline if family members are joining.
- Support for family members for visa and residency.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all Aviation Quality Assurance and Quality Control functions in the operation
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration and oversight of ICMS operations throughout the organization on behalf of the AM;
- Providing the Flight Operations Manager and Maintenance Managers with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress toward quality objectives
- Ensuring that aircraft modifications or component changes are in compliance with approved technical data and procedures
- Recommending, facilitating, tracking and reporting on continuous process improvement activities
- Monitor compliance with, and the adequacy of, procedures requiring monitoring activity in the fields of flight operations, maintenance, safety, security, crew training and ground operations, to ensure that standards required by the EU/ICAO,
- Analyses effectiveness of CAP from identified hazards and non-compliances;
- Analysis of the findings from the Civil Aviation authority, development and implementation of CAP
- Monitors effectiveness of Company Maintenance Program;
- Approves short-time MEL escalation process;
- Approves variations to the Maintenance Program in compliance with EU/ICAO requirements;
- Approves the List of Maintenance Contractors;
- Sound knowledge of commercial operations, in particular, flight operations procedures and Maintenance;
- Report writing skills;
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Management skills
- Proficient in English
Education & Experience
- BSC in Engineering.
- Experience in the aviation industry is a must.
- EASA/IOSA quality experience
- Experience as an aeronautical engineer/ maintenance Engineer.
- Brookfield Interview & Documents revision
- Online Technical Interview with the airline
- Face to Face Interview in the base of operations (optional)
If you are qualified and interested, please apply for this job and/or send your CV to Mrs. Hande Alpay at email@example.com