A320/A321 First Officer required for Wizzair for permanent contracts
|| Wizz Air
|| First Officer, SFO
28 bases across Central/Eastern Europe including the UK
We are extremely pleased to announce a new partnership with the largest LCA in Central and Eastern Europe – Wizz Air.
FTSE 250 airline looking for A320/321 First Officers for long-term positions among their rapidly expanding fleet. Great perks and opportunities for career progression.
- Length: Indefinite
- Commencement: to be confirmed
- Salary: Competitive base pay + sector payments and per diem in certain bases
- Flexible roster options: 5/4 and 6/4 for resident pilots
- 20/10 and 14/7 for commuting pilots.
- Bases: 28 bases across Central/Eastern Europe including the UK, any allocation can be requested at the beginning (further changes subject to airlines’ full T&Cs
- Commuting: 2-3 hours within Europe, pilots are provided with FREE tickets
- Fleet reliability: A320/321 aircraft fleet with average age of 4 years
Why Wizz Air?
- High training standards pursuant to IATA, EASA regulation
- Salary is linked to career progression.
- First Officers are given additional responsibilities (Ground instructors, SFI, etc.)
- Low Swiss Income Tax rates: 0-17% (based on marital status, number of children)
- Annual FCL and medical costs fully/partially reimbursed
- Staff Travel (free & discounted tickets)
Travel, life, loss of license insurance and other loyalty perks provided by Wizz Air
Desired Skills & Experience:
- EASA/JAR FCL; CPL with ATPL theory completed
- Valid Class1 medical license.
- Minimum 300 hours flight time (simulator time excluded)
- ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- MCC/JOC training completed (if SEP/MEP aircraft flown before)
- Last flight within preceding 12 months
All interested and qualified candidates, please apply on this link and upload all documents required and a representative will contact you with further details.