Instructors (TRIs) ATR72-600 required in Latin America for 1 year contract
As the world’s leading provider of pilots in Latin America, we are pleased to announce that we have a fantastic CONFIRMED opportunity for various Instructors (TRI) on ATR72-600 with the longest operating airline in the world; Avianca.
- Location: Latin America
- Base: Honduras and Guatemala
- Airline: Avianca Holdings (Isleña and Aviateca)
- Length: 12 months
- Position: TRI ATR72-600
- Remuneration TRI: USD $16,500 per month GROSS
- Withholding tax 25%
- Estimated Net Amount USD $12,375
- Will provide a Tax certificate that can be used in favour of income tax declarations for those pilots who declare their money in a country with double treaty with Honduras.
- Remuneration TRI Guatemala: USD $14,500 per month GROSS
- Withholding tax 15%
- Estimated Net Amount USD $12,325
- Will provide a Tax certificate that can be used in favour of income tax declarations for those pilots who declare their money in a country with double treaty with Guatemala.
- Working Pattern: 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF (Paid)
- Accommodation provided in Hotel 4 start standard or individual apartment.
- Ground transport provided
- Positioning flights provided at the beginning and at the end of the contract
- Block Hours: 90 hours per month
- Overtime: Prorated after 90BH
- Assisted travel provided for home leave periods on the airline’s network (Avianca)
- Per Diem as per the client’s travel policy.
- Insurance on duty provided
- Minimum Requirements:
- 4,000 hrs TT with at least 1,000 hrs PIC on ATR72-600
- ALL Licences accepted for validation with a valid rating on ATR72-600
- Valid ATR72-600 TRI endorsement with at least 300 hrs instruction on type
- Currency on type within 6 months
- Medical class 1 currently valid
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Spanish language required.
- Preferable immediate available or short notice periods
Skype Interview (Personal & Technical) with Flight Operations