Instructors (TRIs) required in Latin America
We are pleased to announce that we have a fantastic CONFIRMED opportunity for various Instructors (TRI) in Latin America
- Location: Latin America
- Length: 12 months
- Position: TRI EMB-190
- Remuneration TRI: Competitive
- Accommodation provided in Hotel 4 start standard or individual apartment.
- Ground transport provided
- Positioning flights provided at the beginning and at the end of the contract
- Block Hours: 90 hours per month
- Overtime: Prorated after 90BH
- Working Pattern: 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF (Paid)
- Assisted travel provided for home leave periods on the airline’s network.
- Per Diem as per the client’s travel policy.
- Insurance on duty provided
- Minimum Requirements:
- 4,000 hrs TT with at least 1,500 hrs PIC on Emb-190
- ALL Licences accepted for validation with a valid rating on Emb-190
- Valid Emb-190 TRI endorsement with at least 300 hrs instruction on type
- Currency on type within 6 months
- Medical class 1
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Spanish language desirable
- Preferable immediate available or short notice periods
- Skype Interview (Personal & Technical) with Flight Operations
- No SIM check is necessary
- Tickets and accommodation provided by the airline.
All further details provided upon application.