Instructors (TRIs) A320 required in Latin America – Immediate start
We are pleased to announce the latest vacancies to join a great opportunity in Latin America with the longest operating airline in the world; Avianca Holding.
- Location: Peru
- Base: Lima
- Airline: Avianca Holding (TACA)
- Length: 12 months
- Remuneration: USD $17,500 per month GROSS
- Accommodation provided in Hotel 4 start standard or individual apartment.
- Ground transport provided
- Positioning flights provided
- Block Hours: 90 hours per month
- Working Pattern: 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF (Paid)
- Assisted travel provided for home leave periods on the airline’s network.
- Per Diem as per the client’s travel policy.
- Minimum Requirements:
- 5,000 hrs TT with at least 2,000 hrs PIC on A320
- ALL Licences accepted for validation with a valid rating on A320
- Valid A320 TRI endorsement with at least 600 hrs instruction on type and TRI duties performed within the last 24 months
- Currency on type within 6 months
- Medical class 1
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Spanish language desirable but not obligatory
- Preferable immediate available or short notice periods
- Skype Interview (Personal & Technical) and Documents
- NO SIM check required.
All further details provided upon application or contact us