Are you looking for a commuting contract? here is the chance to join Qazaq Air, Qazaq Air subsidiary company of the National Welfare Fund Samruk-Kazyna. Based in Almaty International Airport.
Here is what we offer:
- Commuting: (56/21 - 56/28 - 80/30 days on/off)
- Remuneration USD 8500 Basic + Perdiems + Accommodation + Travel Allowance + Training
- Non-commuting contracts available.
- Perdiem USD 30 per day on base net of taxes.
- Travel allowance: USD 500 per month net of taxes.(Not available for Non Commuting contracts)
- Accommodation: USD 740 net of taxes. Extra available for non-commuting contracts
- Training: QAZAQ will be responsible for all your recurrent training expenses while you are on contract with the company.
- Working Base: Almaty, Atyrau or Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Ground Transport: Provided paid by the Airline.
- A minimum of 4500 hours total flying time
- A minimum of 1500 hours PIC on commercial aircraft
- A minimum of 500 hours PIC on type
- Current and valid ICAO Licence
- Current Q400 type rating
- Last flight ideally within the last 3 months
- 6 months remaining validity on SIM check
- Current First Class Medical Certificate
- CATII Low Visibility Qualification
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English
- No history of accidents or incidents
- Under the age of 60
- Absence of criminal record
- Accident/Incident aviation records
- Valid simulator check for at least three (3) months upon commencement of initial contract