We are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting DHC-8-Q400 Examiners, Instructors and Captains for our client SpiceJet. Also, retraining opportunities for DHC- 8- 200/300 pilots to retrain for Q400 are available.
Terms and benefits:
- Base: India various locations
- 3 years renewable contract
- Full payment from arrival date to the operating base
- Roster Pattern: 12 weeks on 3 weeks off or 9 weeks on 3 weeks off (Over time will vary)
- Overtime: USD106.25 per hour
- Employee leisure travel: 40 one way travel passes on the airlines network in a calendar year (can be extended to family members)
- Assisted travel: 4 single round trip per year provided to home base country.
- Positioning flights provided.
- Insurance: Loss of licence, personal accident and medical insurance provided.
- Sickness leave: up to 8 days per year
- Ground transport provided
- Captain USD 9,500 Net PM* (Per Month)
- LTC 10,500 USD Net PM
- TRI 11,500 USD Net PM
- TRE 12,500 USD Net PM
- Accommodation allowance: hotel or a monthly allowance of USD1,500
SIM costs provided by the airline (accommodation, ground transport, tickets)
- All licences accepted ICAO, EASA, FAA
- Valid DHC-8-Q400 or DHC-8 type rating
- 4,000 hrs TT with 500 PIC on the type and 250 hrs TRE/TRI/LTC
- Valid Medical class 1
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Age limit by regulation: 63
All details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org