Bamboo Airways is owned by the FLC Group, a Vietnamese multi-industry company, focusing on aviation, real estate, resort, farming, and golf. Bamboo Airways is also the first hybrid airline in Vietnam, founded in 2017 and began commercial operations in January 2019, offering flights linking the capital of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with cities in Vietnam. The airline plans on offering up to 40 domestic routes in 2019.
Additionally, Bamboo Airways is preparing to launch international service to Thailand, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan and Australia, before broadening service to other destinations in Asia, Europe, and North America. Join Bamboo Airways if you are A320 First Officer and are looking for a fair, motivating, transparent working environment, and a pilot job in Vietnam.
Proud to be the primary strategic business partner supplying pilot resources for Bamboo Airways, Brookfield Aviation International is constantly recruiting A320 First Officers for a 2-year contract (renewable) with an attractive benefits package.
- Base: Ho Chi Minh/ Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Contract duration: 2 years renewable
- The Next Ground Course: 10th Feb 2020
- Block hours: up to 70 hrs per month
- Guaranteed monthly remuneration: 6,900 USD
- During busy periods, pilots can fly more than 70 BH per month
- Estimated monthly remuneration for 80 BH: 7,650 USD
- Estimated monthly remuneration for 90 BH: 8,400 USD
- Working pattern: 6 weeks on 2 weeks off / 3 weeks on 1 week off
- Positioning flights: Allowance provided at the commencement and at the completion of the contract.
- Accommodation: Provided when outside base
- Ground transport: Provided
- Medical insurance: Flexible at your choice: Option (1) 150 USD allowance per month/ Option (2) we will provide you with our worldwide medical insurance scheme
- Overtime payment: USD 75 per hour over 70BH/ Medical Insurance / Staff & family members ID tickets/Club Benefits at FLC clubs / Work Permits / etc.
- Hotel benefit: 10 free standard nights per year at FLC Hotels and Resorts
- Meal allowance: USD 100 per month at FLC restaurants to be used on Pilot´s vacation (only)
- Sick leave: Up to 12 days paid
- Documentation screening
- Theoretical online test
- Skype interview
- Medical test & Ground training course in Hanoi
- 1,500 Multi-Crew aeroplane hrs ON commercial air transport, 500 SIC
- hrs on A320/321
- EASA/ICAO/FAA-ATPL license with a valid A320/321 type rating endorsement.
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Valid A320/321 OPC
- Last SIC flight on A320/321 within the last 12 months
- English ICAO Level 4 or above
- No history of accidents or incidents
- Criminal record check within 6 months
If you are interested in joining this exciting adventure, you can apply via this job or contact Ms Yuliana Dominguez - Yuliana@brookfieldav.com for more details.