Bamboo Airways is owned by the FLC Group, a Vietnamese multi-industry company, focusing on aviation, real estate, resort, farming, and golf. Bamboo Airways is also the first hybrid airline in Vietnam, founded in 2017 and began commercial operations in January 2019, offering flights linking the capital of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with cities in Vietnam. The airline plans on offering up to 40 domestic routes in 2019.
Additionally, Bamboo Airways is preparing to launch international service to Thailand, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan and Australia, before broadening service to other destinations in Asia, Europe, and North America. Join Bamboo Airways if you are A320 Captain/ A321 Captain and are looking for a fair, motivating, transparent working environment, and a pilot job in Vietnam.
Proud to be the primary strategic business partner supplying pilot resources for Bamboo Airways, Brookfield Aviation International is constantly recruiting A320 Captains for a 2-year contract (renewable) with an attractive benefits package.
- Base: Ho Chi Minh/ Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Contract duration: 2 years renewable
- Next Ground Course: 10th Feb 2020
- Block hours: up to 70 hrs per month
- Guaranteed monthly remuneration: 11,000 USD
- During busy periods, pilots can fly more than 70 BH per month
- Estimated monthly remuneration for 80 BH: 12,500 USD
- Estimated monthly remuneration for 90 BH: 14,000 USD
- Working pattern: 6 weeks on 2 weeks off / 3 weeks on 1 week off
- Positioning flights: Allowance provided at the commencement and at the completion of the contract.
- Accommodation: Provided when outside base
- Ground transport: Provided
- Medical insurance: Flexible at your choice: Option (1) 150 USD allowance per month/ Option (2) we will provide you with our worldwide medical insurance scheme.
- Overtime payment: USD 150 per hour over 70BH / Staff & family members ID tickets /Club Benefits at FLC Club / Work Permits / etc.
- Hotel benefit: 14 free standard nights per year at FLC Hotels and Resorts
- Meal allowance: USD 100 per month at FLC restaurants & resorts to be used on Pilot´s vacation (only)
- Sick leave: Up to 12 days paid
- Documentation screening
- Theoretical online test
- Skype interview
- Medical test & Ground training course in Hanoi
- 4,500 TT hrs with 1500 PIC hrs Multi-Crew aeroplane ON commercial air transport, including Min 750hrs PIC on A320, plus min 750 hrs PIC on other jets MTOW +35,000kg
- EASA/ICAO/FAA-ATPL license with a valid A320/321 type rating endorsement
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Valid A320/321 OPC
- Last PIC flight on A320/321 within the last 12 months
- English ICAO Level 4 or above
- No history of accidents or incidents
- Criminal record check within 6 months
*Note: Captains with more than 1,000 PIC hrs on A320/321, but less than 1500 PIC hrs on type, may be considered but with a reduced fee of 75% until fully qualified.
If you are interested in joining this exciting adventure, you can apply via this job or contact Mr Carlos Guerrero - Carlos@brookfieldav.com for more details.